Title: The Wendy Williams Show seeks PAID Wardorbe Department Intern
Date: 2017-09-19 17:06:29
“The Wendy Williams Show” is the provocative, must-see daytime talk show that debuted in 2008. Taped live in New York, viewers delight over Williams’ distinctive and entertaining personality, as well as a diverse mix of interviews with celebrity guests from television, film, music and sport. She delivers her own unpredictable, honest, authentic and opinionated take on the juiciest headlines.
Interning within the Wardrobe Department of the show you will experience the creative and administrative processes necessary for television wardrobe styling. Upon exiting the internship, you should be a confident capable candidate for a position within a Wardrobe or Costume Department in television and film.
– must be a sophomore, junior or senior in college
– MUST be able to receive college credit for internship and provide a letter of verification your internship advisor/professor prior to or upon completion of interview; due to our company policy we can NOT allow you intern if you are unable to receive college credit
– must be available at least two/three days a week Monday – Friday
MUST BE AVAILABLE TO START IMMEDIATELY
– work with coordinator with prepping guest wardrobe
– prepare photos for show social media accounts
– research new brands for talent
– expense reports
– market lists
– on screen wardrobe credits
– daily wardrobe log & archiving