Title: Tibi seeks Merchandising Intern
Date: 21 December 2016 | 4:38 pm
Tibi is an advanced contemporary sportswear collection that offers tailored, feminine, and relaxed clothing and shoes.
Founded by Amy Smilovic in 1997, Tibi called Hong Kong its first home. In a city known for its vibrancy and entrepreneurism, Amy’s creative energy was channeled into Hong Kong’s fabric markets and quickly transformed into a contemporary clothing line. From Tibi’s first order with Lane Crawford to its current distribution in over 600 worldwide locations including Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Net-a-Porter, Shopbop, Matches, and Harvey Nichols, Tibi has strived to make it easy for women to look confident and effortlessly polished.
Inspired by the character of the modern woman, Amy weaves in the contradictions that make individual style interesting: youthful and sophisticated, masculine and feminine, bold and muted. The collection perfects feminine dressing with opportune edginess.
– 3-5 days per week
– Prior fashion merchandising/sales experience preferred
– Understanding of Microsoft suite, especially PowerPoint and Excel
– Quick learner, timely and eager to engage in both merchandising process and assistance across other departments.
Support Merchandising Assistant in all functions:
– Create and Maintain Merchandising Documents:
– Linesheets, Style and Sku Count, Categories by Price
– NuOrder: imagery and online merchandising- B2B e-commerce platform
– Editorial imagery and Marketing Assets
– Showroom management and maintenance
– Sample care, distribution
– Sample Traffic Coordination
Reporting and Analysis:
– Competitive Analysis
– Inventory reporting
*Unpaid Internship- school credit offered but not required.
Additional compensation: a daily stipend toward clothing allowance to be redeemed at the conclusion of the internship.