Title: Vera Wang seeks Bridal Administration Intern
Date: 3 April 2017 4:45 pm
The Vera Wang Group is an internationally renowned company and THE industry leader in bridal. The worlds’ most influential and fashionable women look to Vera Wang when dressing for their most important events and public appearances. Both her bridal and evening apparel are sold at over 55 upscale retailers, including Saks Fifth Avenue and Neiman Marcus.
In 1990 she opened her own design salon in the Carlyle Hotel in New York that features her trademark bridal gowns. She has since opened bridal boutiques in New York, London, Tokyo and Sydney.
The Vera Wang brand reflects her vision to create a lifestyle that goes beyond core bridal and ready-to-wear, and into publishing, fragrance, beauty, accessories and home. These collections are positioned at the highest end of the luxury market.
If you are a motivated and an astute individual and wish to be considered for this internship, please send your resume and cover letter to with “BRIDAL SERVICES ADMIN INTERNSHIP” in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!
• Must be receiving academic credit for this internship.
• Must be able to intern 3 days per week from 9:00 am-5:30 pm.
• Possess enthusiasm.
• Eager to learn, reliable, and dependable.
• Greet brides and assist bridal stylists during alteration appointments.
• Prepare and maintain fitting rooms for each appointment.
• Organize gowns in workroom area for alterations and prepare merchandise for up-coming fitting appointments.
• Assist in preparing merchandise packaging for pick-up and shipments.
• Restock materials for stylists and fitters and prepare customer documentation for fitting appointments.