Title: Wilhelmina Models seeks Men’s Division Intern
Date: 16 December 2016 | 3:12 pm
Wilhelmina Models is one of the most prominent talent management agencies in the world. Since its founding in 1967 by Dutch supermodel Wilhelmina Cooper, Wilhelmina Models has earned its prestigious standing as an industry leader by providing full-spectrum model management for women, men, full-figured, fitness, and children models, as well as entertainers and musicians.
Wilhelmina’s men’s board leads the industry in the representation and development of the most successful male models. Under the umbrella of Wilhelmina Men are three divisions, Image, Men, and Development. The three divisions together span the gamut of male modeling from shooting a model’s first digitals to booking high fashion exclusives. Whether on the runway, in magazine editorials, or advertising campaigns for storied fashion houses the world over, Wilhelmina’s men’s board is at the vanguard of men’s fashion.
Please send resume, cover letter, and link to portfolio for consideration.
– PLEASE DO NOT APPLY WITHOUT PHOTOGRAPHY EXPERIENCE (must be familiar with basic photographic equipment and have understanding of fashion photography)
– Must be available at least 2, preferably 3 full days for the remainder of summer/fall
– Previous experience in the fashion industry/modeling industry preferred
– Paid internship – college credit offered too
-Looking for someone fun, creative and dynamic to work along side a team of experts and models
– Shooting digitals/videos of models
– Updating model portfolios in physical books, online, and in database
– Compiling and organizing tear sheets from magazine editorials and advertising campaigns
– Ordering prints for books and new comp cards
– Managing communication between bookers, models, and clients
– Sending out books to clients
– Office maintenance
-Helping during NYMF
-Creating comp cards for models