Title: Winter/Spring 2017 Fashion Interns
Date: 30 November 2016 | 2:21 am
CR Fashion Magazine is a bi-annual print magazine curated by Carine Roitfeld.
The fashion department at CR Fashion Book is seeking motivated, responsible, detail-oriented interns for the Winter/Spring ’17 semester. We are looking for candidates who can start asap from December or beginning of January-April. Seeking commitment of at least 2-3 days minimum, 4 max. This is an unpaid internship for college students—must be able to receive school credit!!
· Must be available at least 3 FULL days a week, some weekends for photoshoots
· Must be responsible, dependable, mature, team-oriented, highly organized and proactive!
· Previous fashion experience is preferred but not required.
Interns will participate in a variety of projects, which may include:
· Preparing for photoshoots and assisting on set
· Checking in and returning samples loaned for photoshoots
· Liaising with a variety of PR firms and showrooms
· Assisting with administrative tasks pertaining to the magazine