Title: ZAC Zac Posen Handbags seeks Design Intern, Handbags & SLGs
Date: 13 June 2017 1:22 am
Mondani Handbags & Accessories INC.
Casual work environment, creative role, small and friendly team, roll-up-your-sleeves mentality with potential for growth.
– Must be working towards a degree in fashion design – Accessory Design preferred
– Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
– Excellent written and oral communication, attention to detail and positive attitude a plus!
– Must be available 2-3 days per week of Summer 2017
– Position is unpaid but travel will be covered
– Participate in the creation of Handbag & SLG product for two licensed brands within the Mondani portfolio, including Zac Posen and ZAC Zac Posen
– Interpret trend and color to aid in the design of original customer specific product
– Manage and track complete development lifecycle – create tech packs, review proto samples, update tech packs with revisions
– Assist design team in all aspects of the design process including creating layouts, CADs, presentation boards, etc.
– Source, track and manage leathers & other raw materials
– Build and update detailed and accurate Sample Requests with corresponding CADs as necessary.