Title: Zero+ Maria Cornejo seeks Production Internship
Date: 2017-10-25 03:02:29
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
Zero + Maria Cornejo is a New York City based, ready-to-wear company with a timeless and modern approach to luxury. We are currently seeking talented and motivated interns to join our production team.
Being involved with a small, growing company allows our interns the opportunity to learn all facets of production – from the early stages development and pre-production to vendor relations and garment delivery.
• Organized, motivated, and armed with a can-do, positive attitude
• Immediate availability, a minimum of 3 days per week, 10am-6:30pm
• Only local candidates for our New York City office, please
• Fashion design or production major
• Organizing production and runway samples
• Assembling / organizing materials for domestic + overseas factories
• Local trim sourcing
• Communicating with factories located in NYC’s garment district
• Coordinating delivery and pick up of materials from vendors and factories
• Attending production fittings
• Working closely with team to prepare for production in both cutting rooms and factories
• Assisting with quality control at our local factories