Divorce Court with Judge Lynn is back for a new season!
Searching nationwide for troubled couples who need relationship advice from Judge Lynn on an all new season!
Are you constantly fighting with your significant other?
Are issues like cheating, […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.