Our mission is to empower women and girls. With our robust social media reach, we support women in all areas of their lives – career, lifestyle, relationships and inspiration.
You will be learning and receiving direct feedback from the president of …
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.