Mystery Room NYC
New York, NY 10001
Manager & Marketing Director
MANAGER/MARKETING DIRECTOR ROLE
Mystery Room NYC is a small interactive escape room company based in NYC that creates an immersive interactive environment for players to bond and connect with their team in a controlled and conducive manner. We specialize in creating stories and puzzles that involve and connect the players from a first person perspective so that players are emotionally and physically vested in the experience.
As a manager, you’re there to maintain the game in full functionality, manage scheduling of cluemasters and address any cluemaster issues as well as any customer concerns and/or issues. As marketing director, you will help our brand fortify its standing, raise awareness for the genre and the game, engage potential customers and partners, and assist in expanding to new markets.
Salary: $35,000 – $40,000 depending on experience, skills, and fit
Schedule: Rotating workdays; will mostly be 4 or 5 days a week, but there is some flexibility.
– Weekdays: on site daily from 12p.m. to 8p.m. (except if you’re working the Saturday/Sunday)
– Weekends: Two Saturdays a month (you would work two less weekdays on the week that you need to work Saturday) hours dependent on need but would not be more than 8 hours.
– Some travel involved between our locations (between midtown and downtown NYC)
Vacation/Sick Days: 15 annually
1. – Replacing and maintaining escape room materials and equipment
2. – Ensuring cleanliness and aesthetic value of the company.
3. – Scheduling, training, hiring, and coverage for cluemasters.
4. – Responding to customer inquiries and escalation of matters when necessary.
5. – Manage business development opportunities
a. E.g. (Partnerships with other entities and companies)
6. – Discover and initiate marketing and social media opportunities
a. E.g. (Brochures, podcasts, partnerships with businesses)
7. – Story creation and enhancement of games
1. – Attention to detail and organized
2. – Ability to multitask and keep track of schedules
3. – Timeliness and punctuality, both physical and remote presence
4. – Keep manager informed as to your workload and personal schedules
5. – Have strong communication skills
6. – Ability to work independently and autonomously
7. – Ability to adapt to changes in a constantly shifting environment
To To apply: Please e-mail email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.
January 30, 2017 – January 30, 2018
35k-40k a year
Find your next broadway job here, with casting calls, acting auditions, performing arts administrative, design, technical, stage, internships and other Broadway