Garden Theatre, Inc.
Winter Garden, FL 34787
Garden Theatre is seeking a full-time Marketing Director to lead our Marketing Department to provide oversight and implement essential marketing functions for the organization.
• Oversee and ensure consistency in branding and messaging of the organization
• Develop marketing goals and strategies, and maintain annual marketing plan and calendar prior to each programming season
• Develop and execute each marketing campaign specifically designed for each show/event/program by collaborating with executive director, artistic staff, and others
• Management of marketing staff ensuring the successful accomplishment of departmental and organizational goals
• Engage and lead vendors as applicable to accomplish all goals
• Recommend, track and manage annual marketing budget
• Develop and produce marketing elements, including:
o Event-specific marketing for live theatre, concerts, dance, and movie series
o Season marketing
o Organizational brand development
o Direct mail, radio, television advertising
o Online and social media advertising
o Creative partnerships/grassroots efforts
o Graphic design and video storytelling efforts
• Develop and produce email marketing and direct mail campaigns (keeping all mailing lists current and accurate)
• Plan and execute social media strategy across multiple channels
• Maintain and analyze tracking reports for social media analytics, website analytics, and media coverage to share with all stakeholders
• Create, publish and edit content on Garden Theatre website
• Generate, create, and distribute marketing-related reports to analyze audience data, survey results, trends and patterns, etc.
• Participate in local events and meetings to further our mission, message, and marketing objectives as needed
• Research, engage, and expand local businesses and individuals interested in placing their advertisements in our playbills, on our screens, etc.
• Collaborate with production team to engage artists for marketing activities by communicating all necessary details in advance and by facilitating such activities on or off site
• Support of the Development team in the creation of graphic design elements, images and documents to further fundraising and sponsorship efforts
• Oversee and manage the process of creating each collateral item (i.e. brochures, postcards, tri-folds, posters) by evaluating the needs, setting a budget, collecting quotes, designing or overseeing the design of the art, working with print vendor, and delivering the item before deadline
• Develop an audience engagement approach in order to create an ongoing relationship with patrons
• Strategize initiatives for new audience development by analyzing the market, reviewing our own offerings, and identifying possible opportunities
• As a member of Garden Theatre staff, this individual is expected to demonstrate professional behavior toward all of our patrons, students, community partners, and collaborators at all times
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Business, and/or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 3 years of marketing and communications experience
• Proven leadership experience
• Excellent written, verbal and organizational skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to work some evenings and weekends for special events, marketing/PR activities, etc.
• Background and/or passion for arts, performing arts, theatre, arts education
• Knowledge of CRM systems (PatronManager) and email marketing systems (MailChimp)
• Experience in graphic design and video editing (Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro)
• Experience with WordPress content management system
Note: This job description delineates only major task components, and is subject to modification. It does not exclude or describe the nature of supporting activities that the Marketing Director may be involved in to meet the overall objectives of the Garden Theatre.
POSITION AND LOCATION
• The position is based at the Garden Theatre administration office, 160 W. Plant St. Winter Garden, FL 34787
• This is a full-time, salaried position with health benefits, and reports to Executive Director.
About the Garden Theatre
Located in the heart of historic downtown Winter Garden, Florida at 160 West Plant Street, the Garden Theatre is a nonprofit organization committed to enriching, engaging and entertaining through creative experiences. The 299-seat theatre, which re-opened in 2008, is an historic, atmospheric, professional performing arts venue in a Mediterranean Revival style. The Garden Theatre hosts live plays, concerts, movies and more to the residents of and visitors to the city of Winter Garden. For additional information, visit gardentheatre.org.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your Cover Letter and Resume.
Find your next broadway job here, with casting calls, acting auditions, performing arts administrative, design, technical, stage, internships and other Broadway