New York, NY 10019
Marketing & Lead Development Intern (Summer)
Who Are We Looking For? We are looking for an energetic, detail-oriented, and technology savvy intern to support our Marketing and Lead Development Department for the Summer. This is an ideal position for college/graduate student who is interested in learning, firsthand, the workings of a dynamic-paced technology start-up business that supports hundreds of theatres, orchestras, museums across the USA.
Who Are We? We are Patron Technology, our backgrounds are as diverse as this city, but we have one thread that ties us all together — we are passionate about arts, culture, and entertainment and want to see these industries succeed.
What Are We Doing? We provide our clients with world-class customer relationship management, including box office ticketing, fundraising, and email marketing technology, all rolled into one system: PatronManager, which is built entirely on the salesforce.com platform.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Marketing Manager on a wide variety of tasks that could include social media, live webinars, email marketing, marketing automation (using Pardot), graphic design and preparing for conferences around the country
- Developing templates/emails/ and working on reporting within Salesforce
- Helping to prepare materials and operations for national trade show/conferences
- Writing/collaborating on various communications to clients
- Assisting in the planning and management of our summer client conference
Requirements and Considerations:
- Smart, confident, enthusiastic, and a quick learner who takes initiative on projects
- Ability to work independently and take initiative but still build toward the greater good of a team
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- A strong interest in the arts, museums, or other live entertainment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
Where Are We? Our office atmosphere is casual and non-corporate, but our standards are high, and we’re growing quickly. We are located in midtown Manhattan, near Carnegie Hall, and office hours are from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Scheduling is flexible based on your availability and our needs.
This internship pays $10.75 per hour and will be for the Summer (roughly May through August).
Please address your resume and cover letter to Gus and send it to jobs[at]patrontechnology[dot]com using the subject line “Intern – Marketing /Lead Dev”. Don’t send a templated cover letter, we can tell and we’ll delete it. Rather write a fantastic cover letter tell us why you’re the right person for this particular job, your enthusiasm for the arts, and demonstrate why you have the innate drive to succeed at any job. This cover letter is the most important part of your application.
May 1, 2017 – August 31, 2017
Find your next broadway job here, with casting calls, acting auditions, performing arts administrative, design, technical, stage, internships and other Broadway