RWS Entertainment Group
Long Island City, NY 11101
Office Administrative Intern
RWS Entertainment Group is a full service, worldwide production company that provides the very best in custom-designed as well as pre-packaged events and live shows for corporations, theme parks, cruise ships, resorts, and the fashion industry. Established in 2003, RWS Entertainment Group was built from the ground up through the dedication and devotion of a hard working team. We have experienced continued growth embracing our mission, Raise Your Experience.
Who we’re looking for…
RWS Entertainment Group is currently seeking an Office Administrative Intern.
About the role…
Reporting to the Office Manager, the Office Administrative Intern will assist in all areas of the office.
· Answering phones and greeting visitors.
• Maintaining and enhancing office organization.
• Running errands.
• Creating/Updating spreadsheets.
Please Note: While this is intended to be an accurate description of the job, this is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the position, and may require that other or different tasks be performed as necessary and assigned.
What you bring…
• Pleasant phone skills
• Organization and resourceful skills
• Extremely detailed-oriented and responsible
• A willingness to learn and take direction
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
• An interest in theater or entertainment
• Stipend with a monthly MetroCard
• Three (3) business days per week; Exact dates flexible
• Office hours are 10am-6pm
• Starting May 2017 thru August 2017
Get in touch…
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 5, 2017. Please include: OFFICE ADMINISTRATIVE INTERN in the email subject line. Email submissions only.
May 1, 2017 – August 31, 2017
Find your next broadway job here, with casting calls, acting auditions, performing arts administrative, design, technical, stage, internships and other Broadway