New York, NY 10018
Marquee Merchandise, one of the largest Broadway merchandising companies in New York City, is currently seeking an Office Manager for its busy administrative headquarters.
Core responsibilities include the following:
· Managing and maintaining sales staff schedules
· Generating bi-weekly staff schedule
· Providing on-call assistance for staff at all theaters
· Generating spreadsheets and inputting sales data on a weekly basis
· Ordering office supplies, supervising interns, providing technical and IT maintenance on phone systems, credit card terminals, etc.
· Tracking purchases orders and processing related invoice payments
· General assistance to the owner Matt Murphy and other senior administrative staff members
Experience requirements include the following:
· 4-year college degree or equivalent office management experience
· Proven ability to manage and work well with staff
· Technical and IT maintenance and trouble-shooting capabilities
· Well-versed in Excel
· Quickbooks and accounting experience
· Excellent verbal and written skills
· Organized, efficient, and capable of multi-tasking
· Positive attitude and friendly to work with
· An interest in theatre and the arts is a benefit, though not necessary
The Office Manager is the catch-all position within the company, so applicants must be incredibly organized, detailed-oriented, technically proficient, and capable of seeing multiple tasks through to completion. Ideal candidate will be seeking a long-term management position with tremendous growth potential. For more information about the company, please visit our website at www.marqueemerchandise.com. Position begins Feb 15. If interested, please send your cover letter and resume to Matt Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Officer Manager” in the subject line.
February 15, 2017 –
Find your next broadway job here, with casting calls, acting auditions, performing arts administrative, design, technical, stage, internships and other Broadway