New York, NY 10001
Paid Search Assistant
Capacity Interactive (CI), a digital marketing consulting firm with a focus on culture and the arts, is looking for a Paid Search Assistant. We are a fast-growing firm and work with some of the country’s leading arts organizations including New York City Ballet, Jazz at Lincoln Center, Goodman Theatre, The Kennedy Center, and MFA, Houston. Annually, we host Digital Marketing Boot Camp for the Arts, the country’s leading digital marketing conference serving the arts industry.
At CI, we strive to create an organization with no office politics and no personal agendas. We believe in transparency. We work hard, we’re all a bit nerdy, and we have a lot of fun. Together, we see lots of shows and know how to have a great time at happy hour. We are one of Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in NYC.
The Paid Search Assistant will support the CI search team and CI consulting teams with Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) related production. This role will assist with implementation, execution and reporting of SEM campaigns as well as SEO audits.
The ideal candidate possesses the following:
· A passion for the arts
· Strong intellectual curiosity
· Attention to detail
· Strong writing and communication skills
· Comfort with numbers and statistics/proficiency in Microsoft Excel
· Ability to multi-task; work both independently and in a team structure
· A sense of humor with yourself and others
The following qualifications are a plus, but not necessary if we find the right candidate*:
· 1+ years of PPC experience with Google AdWords (Yahoo! Gemini and Bing experience is a plus)
· Experience and familiarity with search, bid management and web analytics tools (Google Analytics, comScore, Kenshoo, Marin)
· SEO experience
*The right candidate need not have these additional qualifications if he/she willing to learn. We have a robust training program called CIU (Capacity Interactive University) that will get our new employee up to speed. Most importantly, we are looking for someone who loves the arts, is intellectually curious and a quick learner, and has natural quantitative /analytical skills. Having familiarity with Google AdWords is a big plus but not required.
· Assisting in developing and executing paid search campaigns
· Conducting performance testing and compiling reporting for SEM and SEO
· Optimizing and communicating critical performance metrics to improve campaigns driven from research, competitive intelligence and analytics
· Assisting team members in support of their accounts
· Ensuring you stay up-to-speed on latest digital marketing trends and best practices
· Participating in our annual conference Digital Marketing Boot Camp for the Arts
· Writing for company blog is encouraged
This is a full-time position with health benefits. Salary commensurate with experience.
To apply please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Applications without cover letters will not be considered.
March 13, 2017 – March 13, 2017
Find your next broadway job here, with casting calls, acting auditions, performing arts administrative, design, technical, stage, internships and other Broadway