New York, NY 10019
Part Time Client Cultivation Specialist – Lead Generation for a 12 week assignment
Who Are We Looking For? We are looking for a temporary (12 week) part-time (29 hours/week) energetic, detail-oriented, and technology savvy person to join our Lead Development team to call and email organizations that may want to work with us. We want someone with an incredible amount of self-motivation, combined with a friendly, outgoing manner. We don’t read cold-call scripts but rather we engage potential customers in a dialogue.
Who Are We? We are Patron Technology, our backgrounds are as diverse as this city, but we have one thread that ties us all together — we are passionate about arts, sports, and entertainment and want to see these industries succeed.
What Are We Doing? We provide our clients with world-class customer relationship management, including box office ticketing, fundraising, and email marketing technology, all rolled into one system: PatronManager, which is built entirely on the salesforce.com platform.
We’d like you to have a strong interest and/or involvement in the arts, museums, or other live entertainment, and the positive attitude to achieve goals and surpass expectations. You must be able to be creative, work efficiently, write in a compelling manner, and be persuasive on the phone.
Job responsibilities will include:
● Outbound calling efforts are a key component of this position. You’ll be contacting prospective leads and providing information about PatronManager
● Researching information on the leads
● Completing daily activity reports accounting for all calls and inquiries
Requirements and Considerations:
● Engaging, empathetic and warm phone etiquette with an ability to engage in a conversation. There’s no “script reading” here!
● Highly detail oriented and methodical
● Fluent with database technology (Salesforce experience preferred)
● Team oriented and eager to take on a wide variety of differing tasks
● Experience in telemarketing/sales/customer service a plus
Where Are We? Our corporate headquarters are located right in the heart of the theatre district in NYC! You can practically step outside and see the flashing lights of Broadway.
Please address your resume and cover letter to Paul and send it to email@example.com using the subject line “Client Cultivation Specialist”. Here’s the most important thing you’ll read on this entire page: Don’t send a templated cover letter, we can tell and we’ll delete it. Rather write a fantastic cover letter tell us why you’re the right person for this particular job, your enthusiasm for the arts, and demonstrate why you have the innate drive to succeed at any job. This cover letter is the most important part of your application.
April 17, 2017 – July 7, 2017
Find your next broadway job here, with casting calls, acting auditions, performing arts administrative, design, technical, stage, internships and other Broadway