Kevin Spacey’s new TV series MANIFESTO is now casting speaking roles in Atlanta, Georgia.
UMMI is now looking for talent to work on the new Kevin Spacey series MANIFESTO in Atlanta, Georgia. UMMI is now submitting talent to work on Episode 108 “The United States of America versus Theodore J. Kaczynski”. Filming will take place between January 30th through April 12th.
Variety reports that the new series “Manifesto” will center around the story of how the FBI brought down one of the most infamous criminal masterminds in the world — Ted Kaczynski, also known as the Unabomber — from the point of view of an FBI profiler.
To audition for a role on Manifesto, check out the casting call details below.
Manifesto Casting Call
UMMI is currently submitting talent for MANIFESTO, Episode 108, “The United States of America versus Theodore J. Kaczynski”. Must be SAG or SAG-eligible. This episode is also in Block 1 of filming for Manifesto. The current shoot window is Jan. 30th to April 12th 2017.
STORY LINE: In 1995, it’s been fifteen years and the identity of the Unabomber is still a mystery. Criminal profiler JIM “FITZ” FITZGERALD, a recent graduate of the FBI Behavioral Analysis Unit, joins the FBI Unabomber task force – and offers a fresh perspective on the investigation.
- [LINDA PATRIK] – Mid 40s, Caucasian, David Kaczinski’s wife, she’s reading the Washington Post at a cafe in Paris when she has a startling epiphany that the Unabomber just may be her brother-in-law, Ted Kaczynski. She immediately calls her husband long distance and urges him to buy and read the paper. RECURRING ROLE.
- [JUDGE GARLAND BURRELL] – Mid to late 40s, African American, thoughtful and in control, unwavering and decisive, Judge Burrell presides at the Unabomber case. As he hands down sentencing, he cannot contain his disgust. Outraged by Ted Kaczynski’s monstrous crimes, he only wishes he could somehow inflict upon the defendant the suffering of his victims. GUEST STAR.
- [STEVE FRECCERO] – Mid to late 30s, Caucasian, he is one of the prosecuting attorneys on the Unabomber case. Driven and hard-working, pleased by Fitz’s efforts to keep the trial going forward, he later solemnly introduces those who had been victimized by Ted Kaczynski’s murderous attacks. RECURRING ROLE.
- [SUSAN MOSSER] – 40s, Caucasian, mother of three young daughters, she is the wife of Thomas Mosser, killed by Ted Kaczynski. Her statement at the trial is heart-breaking and poignant. 1 long speech, 1 scene.
- [GARY WRIGHT] – 40s, Caucasian, genial and gentle, he is the eleventh victim of the Unabomber who reads his statement at the trial. 1 long speech, 1 scene.
- [DAVID GELERNTER] – 40, Caucasian, is a professor of Computer Science at Yale and another of Ted Kaczynski’s victims, who lost an eye and the use of his right hand. At the trial, he speaks out passionately about the evil done to him. 1 long speech, 1 scene.
- [THE CLERK] – He/she is the Court Clerk at the case of The United States versus Theodore J. Kaczynski. 2 lines, 2 scenes.
- [PATRICK FISCHER’S SECRETARY (JANET SMITH)] – She is the secretary to Patrick Fischer, chairman of the computer sciences department at Vanderbilt University in Nashville. She, too, was a victim of the Unabomber, seen later at Ted Kaczynski’s trial. 1 scene.
To apply click here
What do you think? Discuss this story with fellow Project Casting fans on Facebook. On Twitter, follow us at @projectcasting.
If you are not local and/or do not fit the description, do not apply