Kristen Stewart’s LIZZIE is now casting featured roles in Savannah, Georgia.
Chad Darnell Casting is now casting actors, models, and talent to work on the new Kristen Stewart movie, Lizzie. Producers are looking for men and women ages 18 and older and small kids ages 9 to 10 years old. Fittings are scheduled for this week in Savannah, Georgia.
The Boy director Craig William Macneill will helm the psychological thriller “Lizzie Borden,” starring Kristen Stewart and Chloe Sevigny. The film examines the days leading up to the infamous Borden family murders and the trial of Lizzie Borden in 1892.
To audition for a role on LIZZIE, check out the casting call details below.
LIZZIE Casting Call
LAST CALL FOR LIZZIE!! Savannah locals – please do not submit if you live longer than 2 hours away.
If you have already been prefit – do not resubmit.
I’m looking for men and women ages 18 and older and SMALL kids 9-10.
Men – beards are great. But I can also use you without beards.
Ladies – natural color hair shoulder length or longer.
Fittings are tomorrow. (Wednesday for kids).
Please email me your pics and sizes.
Rate is $64/8. Please tell me your availability to shoot between 12/9 and 12/20.
Email: [email protected]
1) When submitting photos, I must see your entire face. Clearly. No hats. No sunglasses. Not blurry. Not you in a group photo. Your face. No stupid Snapchat filters!!!! (Come on, people…)
2) You MUST list the subject to which you are submitting.
3) Please be sure you list the city you live in. If you don’t, I delete the photo.
MUST BE WILLING TO WORK AS A LOCAL IN SAVANNAH, GA.
To apply, please email three recent photographs with the following information and:
3) Phone Numbers
4) City You Currently Live In
5) ALL CLOTHES SIZES including measurements and dress size (ladies) and coat, pants, and shirt measurements (men)
If you are not local and/or do not fit the description, do not apply
Do you think you are perfect for this role? Leave us a comment below and tell casting directors why you should be selected!