A Silicon Valley Startup is looking for multiple talented individuals to create and host online live streaming video shows. If you are an entertainer with followers on the existing social networks, this might be a great opportunity for you to tap int […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.