WANTED: Emmy Nominated After-School program seeks DYNAMIC Music Producer with a unique style to join our team.
If you are personable with young people and can teach the art of music production to 6-8th grade students, this position is perfect for yo […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.