I’m working with a business partner in Korea, and we are looking for models to enter a model contest held in Korea, on the 19th of May. The models will need to attend the event in Korea from the 10th of May to 22nd of May.
As you can see on our website (link available upon application), it’s a large event, representing all of Asia, with large cosmetic and fashion labels involved.
My business partner will be overseeing the model selection process and will need the model’s profile photos and portfolios. The models for the contest can be of various modelling experiences. And we are not just focused on “Asian” background Australian models, we want the best representation of Australia.
I have listed below the requirements needed and other key pieces of information:
We need profile photos and portfolios.
– We need models and their management to come to South Korea from 10th of May to 22nd of May.
– Flights / meals / hotel accommodation / transportation / and interpreter will be provided.
– 25 models representing their respective Asian countries will have time for beauty industry and fashion exchange and visiting sponsorship and partner company events, bootcamp (preparation for the contest) and product seminars.
– Age range: 18 – 25 years of age
2. The event will be Asia’s new star model contest ‘Face of Asia’, which will be on 19th of May.
The Australian models will join during the preliminary and grand final rounds for 25 Asian countries.
3. This event will be an opportunity for all models participating, it will be a global audition, as there will be 10 top European agencies from Milan / Paris / New York / London / Belgium / San Francisco / Hong Kong / China / Japan / South Korea.
4. We can invite: additional people and requirements:
If there are additional members needed to support the models, if required, example:
– 1 manager
– 1 press media rep
– 1 makeup and hair artist
– 1 fashion designer [we will give them a stage to open the fashion show]
– 1 fashion designer assistant
And; If you want to bring more press media or tv broadcast station members, we can support accommodation, except for the cost of flights.
This is a model contest and not a contracted job. This is an opportunity to gain great exposure into the European an Asian markets.
Prize money and potential model contracts soon to be finalised.
Please apply for more information about the model content – “Face of Asia”.