I am looking for a jack or jill of all trades for my companies new You Tube channel. My company is www.bellebarorganic.com. My name is Tianna and I have a family business called Belle Bar based out of Brooklyn, New York. A new organic customizable be […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.