Do you have what it takes to be a social media influencer?
That’s the same question me and a few friends asked ourselves just about 4 months ago.
Think about it, in the past 2 years we’ve seen a rise in social media comedic rockstars.
Guys out the […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.