Company: Yin Mei Dance
Compensation: Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No calls please
Yin Mei Dance is seeking an outstanding part-time Managing Director. This is a 15hour/month contract but could develop into a larger role for the right candidate.
Job Responsibilities include:
This position requires extensive writing in English and general organization. The ideal candidate will be a self starter, with an interest in writing that has a desire to growth with this International artist. This position has some flexibility and has great opportunity for growth.
Social Media: Heads campaign across all platforms including generating media content.
Patrons: Generate written acknowledgements, evites, other communication.
Website/EBlast: Provide updated content to webmaster and newsletter editor; monitor and proofread website.
Office: Maintain and help create filing system and organization for materials and documents, organize and schedule meetings, work directly with Artistic Director and other consultants.
Events, performances: Assist in event planning and support, administrative support before before upcoming events.
Database: Ongoing management and updating of Excel records.
• 4-year college degree required
• Excellent ability to organize, prioritize, and manage diverse tasks while meeting deadlines with great attention to quality, detail and accuracy of work
• Takes initiative in anticipating and solving challenges
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (including Excel and mail merge), all evite platforms
• Thorough knowledge of and experience in managing creative Social Media campaigns: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest
• Excellent written and oral communications skills to interact with artists, the Board, and patrons in a very personable manner
• Experience in arts administration is preferred
*Must be able to complete hours in person (this is not a remote position)
For more information: