Great Opportunity to start working and gain experience!!
Quality Control and Media Coordinators Needed Immediately! !
Recent College Graduates Welcome.
Our client, a large cable media company, is currently seeking additional staff for long term pr […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.