The shoot will be a very early morning shoot and last approximately half the day with 2-3 different looks / outfits in several locations.
The theme of the shoot is Fantasy meets Fashion and it is an Ethereal type theme. Location is still to be finalised but the hinterland / Springbrook area is most likely due to the presence of early morning fog along the Nerang river and in the rainforest.
This is not a commercial shoot, but the final images will form part of a fine art exhibition in Brisbane in May.
What You’ll Get
– $100 paid as a contractor for the shoot (includes your travel time)
– Professional Hair and Make Up
– Get to wear stylish gowns
– Your favourite image from the exhibition, printed and framed
– Copies of final images for your portfolio
What I’m Looking For
– Experienced model who can pose and look like a high fashion model
– No fear of water (possibly cold water) and happy to take some images in the water (river edge – knee deep in foggy/misty environment)
– Availability sometime in early-mid April – Very early morning shoot (Specific date to be agreed on)
– Enthusiastic model who enjoys being on set, happy to take some minor (safe) risks and will be responsive to my (and the stylists) direction
– Promptness and reliability
If you’re interested, please send me a note with your details and links to any other profiles you have with recent images.
Thanks for looking at my ad.