Founded by Francesca Celia in 1994, The Celia Agency is a boutique modeling agency with over 20 years experience and a focus on delivering exceptional talent and exceptional client-care. From entertainment, to fashion, to promotional modeling, leadin […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.