Looking for Females for Unique, Exclusive Events That Cater to New York’s Most Elite!
If your future plans include having financial ease (being able to take vacations, buy a new car, have savings for the future) and if you would like to work a job t […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.