MTV cordially invites you to My Super Sweet. . . an extraordinary television event featuring the most important day of a teenager’s life marked by the greatest of celebrations – Sweet Sixteen, Quinceanera, Debutante Ball, or any other coming of age m […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.