We are a new and fast growing electronics company seeking to fill a full-time position. We are looking for someone who has an ambition to succeed and grow within a great team and positive environment. Must be able to multi-task, be a quick learner, p […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.