Hoop Brothers produces basketball recruiting videos for high school, middle school and college level players who are looking to gain exposure at the next level! Through our national network of videographers and our expert staff of video editors we pr […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.