MAJOR CRIME NETWORK:
Have you been hiding this secret from a loved one?
Did your relative commit a horrific crime?
Are you afraid of the reaction your loved one will have if they learn the truth?
We may be able to help! New groundbreaking show wi …
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.