Beauty Vlogging is one of the hottest trends in social media, but not everyone is a fan. For every lover of make-up tutorials, lip-kits, and contouring videos there is a hater lurking in the comments.
Let’s face it: some people will hate you if you’ […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.