MAJOR CRIME NETWORK:
Do you have a secret that could ruin a relationship?
Did a terrible event happen to you or your family that you have kept secret from a loved one?
Are you worried that they could not handle the news?
We may be able to help! N …
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.