Are you ready to settle down but your man has commitment issues? Are you tired of being played and ready to address him?
Do you have a secret you’ve been holding onto for years that could possibly tear you and your family apart? Are you ready to rev …
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.