NOW CASTING: That Guy Everyone Wants to Have A Beer With
If you are that guy – late 20s to early 40s/any ethnicity – a major US cable network is looking for you to Host an immersive experiential series in development.
I wish I could say more but th […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.