NOW CASTING THE NEW SEASON OF FOOD NETWORK STAR!
Do you have what it takes to be a STAR on FOOD NETWORK? We are in search of those with a creative and unique food perspective!
If you have a captivating personality and believe you are at the top of […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.