NOW CASTING: WOMEN WHO HAVE HAD A LIFE CHANGING FIRST DATE!
If swiping right caused your life to turn in a new direction,
we’d love to hear your story.
Did you have a hot one nighter that resulted in an unexpected pregnancy?
Did a casual encounte …
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.