gaySVTVworld, an LGBTQ content production company is looking for a few Production Assistants to help out on a documentary film currently in production.
If you are looking for fun production experience and are interested in LGBTQ content, then this c […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.