I have recently moved to New York city with my wife. We love to explore the city, but our English is not so good. We have taken english classes previously, but found that it is easiest to learn when you are doing a fun activity.
This is why we […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.