We are building out our youtube channels and are looking for someone excited about learning about what it takes to become a youtube celebrity. This is an entry level position.
We are looking for an intern who can come in and work on our video projec […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.