Production company is looking to hire a part time assistant to help out in the office. We need someone who is organize and able to keep the office clean. We also would like if they have production talent. You may help on shoots as well. This is a gre […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.