I’m a photographer and own a 5000 sq/ft photo and film studio in the Industry City/Sunset Park area of Brooklyn. I rent it out to other photographers as well as for upscale events, parties, weddings, etc. and I need a studio manager to take over some …
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.