Real Estate Team at Keller Williams is looking to hire a reliable photographer.
We have 60 exclusive listings/apartments at the moment and always get new apartments that need to be photographed.
The camera that is ideal for this job mus […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.