If you want this choice position,
Have a cheery disposition,
Rosy cheeks, no warts,
Play games, all sorts.
Just joking (sort of) but, for real…
A creative agency shaping the future of brand- and results-driven visual storytelling. Vid […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.