Title: Production Assistants for Marketing Conference_San Francisco, CA_10.18.16
8 Days A Week, Inc.
Energetic, Polished & Professional Production Assistants!
Independent Contractor Opportunity
You will be representing our client during a Marketing Conference Event!
Tuesday, October 18th: 7:30AM-5:00PM
San Francisco, CA 94103
Production Assistant Objectives:
You will be working behind the scenes as a Production Assistant
Handle Set up/Break Down of footprint area
Will be helping to assemble tables, tents, electronics as well as other elements
Production Assistant Must Be:
21 years of age or older
Extremely Tech-Savvy & MUST be comfortable working with all types of technology!
Clean-cut appearance (no visible tattoos or facial piercings)
Prompt, responsible, & hard-working
Experienced managing/team lead in events/promotions
Able to lift 50lbs consistently (some lifting required)
Must be able to work exceptionally well with others in a team environment
Flexible schedule-availability for entire duration of the event
Must be able to work under diverse weather conditions
Must be able to stand and remain mobile for extended periods of time during events
Talent MUST BE LOCAL TO AREA. Able to get to event on own as transportation & lodging costs are NOT included
NOTE: Emails without all the required info below will not be considered!
TITLE YOUR APPLICATION SUBJECT: “SN_Production Assistant_SF”
1) List All Contact Info (Name, Phone, Email Address, Your City/State, etc.)
2) List Height:/Weight:/Dress Size:/Shirt Size: /Pant Size:
3) List the Event(s) Days you can You Can Commit to Work
4) Submit 4-6 RECENT Face & Body Photos as .JPG or .GIF Attachments. Include both professional & non-professional. All photos must be of current look taken WITHIN Past 3 Months
5) Send Resume/List Any Promo/Related Experience. Please list any previous experience as a production assistant
6) Have you worked for 8 Days A Week Inc before? If so, when?
7) Confirm independent-contractor status