Do you have an online rival? Do you find yourself arguing with them all the time?
Does this person drive you up the wall? Do you comment on almost all of each other’s posts?
Think it’s time to finally meet in person? The producers of MTV’s Catfish […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.