Award winning commercial production company based in NYC has a rare employment opportunity, and we’d love to hear from you if you think you’re up for the challenge.
Looking for someone who can multitask, yet remain calm under pressure and go with th …
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.