Choreographers are responsible for promoting, organising and running all activities and events, as well as encouraging and motivating students to participate in the leisure programme. Choreographers are also expected to help students to practise their English by socialising with them and speaking English to them. Furthermore Choreographers are also required to assist with student arrival and departure organisation and to work 6 days out of 7
Choreographers are also responsible for planning and leading dance sessions and performing arts activities.
You will receive:
Full training and induction prior to starting your contract
A weekly salary between £240 and £310, dependant on experience
FREE full board accommodation
If you can:
choreograph dances suitable for various levels of ability
promote and run leisure activities effectively
encourage and motivate students to participate in the leisure programme
work with a variety of young people
lead groups on excursions
create a positive, fun and entertaining atmosphere on campus
If you are:
• confident, outgoing and energetic
• a professional /training/ highly experienced dancer
• enthusiastic about working with teenagers and committed to making the summer camp a success
• available for full time work during the summer.
apply to become part of our Leisure staff team for summer 2016!
Applicants should please note:
• references will be followed up
• all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily
• proof of identity and (where applicable) qualifications will be required
• reference requests will ask specifically whether there is any reason that they should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18
• appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more