Title: School Portrait Photographer ACT – Casual
Do you have a passion for photography? Do you like the idea of working with children and capturing memories that will last a lifetime?
The School Photographer (TSP) is a very well respected and growing company within the school photography industry. We are looking for additional vibrant people to join our professional team.
TSP will provide all training to the suited candidates, and provide all necessary equipment.
It is a causal position, but suited to someone who is reliable and able to commit to work for both term 1 and 2 of the school year.
Conditions & criteria of employment
• 0-5days a week 1st & 2nd school terms (no work in the school holidays)
• Travel/overnight stays
• Early starts
• Own car – Allowance and Km’s paid
• Current drivers licence
• Basic Digital camera and computer skills
• Well presented, and be a team player
• Must be reliable and committed and,
• Able to work under pressure comfortably
• Have an outgoing personality, and an eye for detail
After reading the above, if this is a job that you would be interested in and would like further information please contact us, we would love to hear from you.
All minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.